Thursday, June 9, 2011

G69

I have a really short fuse when it comes to people. My heart has become so dark and hard because of how awful people are these days. I still put them ahead of myself and serve others in any way I can...but I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of bending over backwards for someone that will just eventually lie to me,steal from me,and trash talk me. When is it time to say enough?

I was reminded today by a friend of a verse that I usually have no problem with,but being at my ends lately,I've lost sight of it. Galatians 6:9 says,"Let us not grow weary in doing good." I've passed that. I'm retired. I've been burned more times than I could even begin to count. There's just no point anymore...

That's what Satan wants me to think. He wants my heart black and cold. He wants me to hang on to all the drama and negativity because it'll just wreck me like it has been. Ah,well,times are a changin. I'm going to do exactly what that says,I'm not going to get tired of being nice,or helping someone,or doing good. How they go about their life isn't my problem and it's between them and God. I'm going to keep on keepin on and fight the good fight.

I hope that you don't get discouraged by the fake or mean people in this world. If I can brush it off and let go,I know you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment