Tuesday, June 14, 2011

M632

Oh worrying...you're a jerk. It's the most pointless thing we can do,yet we ALL do it! But why?

I'm probably the biggest idiot ever to walk the face of this Earth. I stress and worry daily. I let it get the best of me so many times. Last week I was faced with something massive. I had to come up with astronomical amounts of money to pay for training and certifications for work. This was a ridiculous amount,nowhere near what I could afford. I freaked.
Then I kinda thought about what God was doing. Was He worrying? Nah,He was probably pointing and laughing at me because I was letting my problems get bigger than Him. So I actually gave it to Him,honestly 100% all to Him.

Matthew 6:32 says,"For your heavenly Father knows that you need."

A week later(today),I find out that it's all changing. Instead,my training not only became free,but my certifications became discounted and all my gear I can write off in my taxes. I got a 3-for-1 deal!!! Just by simply trusting that God still is God,that He's still the same as He was in the Bible,He was able to do phenominal things!
Guys,don't be dumb! God is still kickin butt for us like He did back in the Bible. Seriously,believe He can and He will!

No comments:

Post a Comment