Monday, August 1, 2011

E1321

My stupid frustrations and worries,they seem to get the best of me. I'm always second guessing myself and where I'm at in life. Am I doing what God wants me to do? Am I where He wants me to be? Is this the right job for me?
I'm so jealous of the people of Israel. They didn't have to wonder about their direction,they had their own GPS...


And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:’ Exodus 13:21

I wish God would do that for me. I wish I could walk out and see a cloud pointing the direction I should be going. Fire above the place I should be working. An arrow pointing to the girl I should be with.

I try so hard to tune the world out and hear God whispering to me,yet I can't. Do you have the same problem at all?

1 comment:

  1. Even though the people of Israel had their own GPS, they did take 40 years to get to their destination... but I understand what you're getting at.

    I also, have a hard time hearing and distinguishing God's voice from the world and more often than not I end up getting a swift "punch" in the stomach before I understand and hear; but it's something to be worked on I suppose.

    As for that arrow, keep waiting for your P-31 woman, she's out there =)

    ReplyDelete