Thursday, February 24, 2011

J2911

I was driving home today while listening to The Message(It's like Klove but on Sirius Satellite Radio),and Brandon Heath's -"Wait and See" came on. I've listened to this song a few times and I really like it,but something hit home today.

When I think about my life,I don't see a whole lot of monumental things. I've moved a couple times,worked some big jobs,had some serious relationships,but nothing stuck out in a huge way. In this song,he breaks down his life in the same way. He talks about how growing up he wasn't good in school and so on. The lyrics that make me feel like there's hope,are "There is hope for me yet,because God won't forget,all the plans He's made for me,we'll have to wait and see...He's not finished with me yet." That verse brought to mind,Jeremiah 29:11,which reads,"For I know the plans I have for you,says the Lord,plans for to prosper you and not harm you,plans to give you hope and a future."

Think about it,God says to us, that He has good plans for us,and emphasizes none for bad,none to bring any harm to us. Woohoo. I don't know about you,but that makes me pretty happy. Whether we're seeing it now,or later,the plans God has for us,are ALL for good. I encourage you to embrace that today. Look at your life and what's currently going on...it's all for good. Read Romans 8:28 if you need more emphasis on the fact that it's all for good.

"Still wonderin why I'm here,still wrestlin with my fear,but oh...He's up to something."
You're not here for nothing,believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment