Saturday, May 28, 2011

5-28

A lot of people in life see bad circumstances as just that,bad. I've learned that every single thing in life can be/is for good.

A couple months ago we had a gnarly storm and some heavy winds broke a few large branches off in a tree in my backyard. I couldnt get to them because they're too high for me to reach,so I left them. This morning I noticed a large one was still up there. The more I looked at it,I noticed it had made a base for a birds nest. How it rested up against the actual tree trunk worked out perfectly for a bird to make it's home there.

In our lives,we're going to have storms. They'll wreck us,but the outcome could be a blessing for you or for someone else. That's just an example for how God really does work everything out for some good. That's just the birds,what do you think He's doing with us?!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm sorry that I offended you. I don't really know what I did, but obviously I did something. So, I want to apologize. I never meant to offend you. And I couldn't figure out another way of reaching you other than here lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not your fault. It's my own issue. Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete