Friday, May 13, 2011

R832

I feel like no matter where I turn in my Bible,I find myself in Romans. I can't even begin to explain why I love it so much,but it just always speaks to me whatever it is I'm going through or searching for. I found myself in 8 today which is my favorite chapter of all. Paul really summed up life so perfectly in it.

Do you ever feel like God won't/can't do something in your life? Like something might seem not important or too hard? It's very natural to think that every so often,even though it's terribly wrong. One verse I love,but never seem to dwell on is found in that chapter. Verse 32 says,"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?" Soak that up. Paul is saying,that if God would give us His Son,in place of our sins,why wouldn't He do anything else? It's like being scared to ask someone for a buck when you know they would give you billions.

I know I've done this many times. I just forget that I'm just as important to Him as you are; no more,no less. He wants to bless us with everything we need(2 Corinthians 9:8),and give us the desires of our hearts(Psalm 37:4). All we have to do is follow Him,love Him,and share His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment