Saturday, April 16, 2011

1T511

I love the few people I have in my life that are encouragers and won't stop until they've lifted me up out of the rut I'm in occasionally. I'm so blessed and I always make sure that they know they're appreciated and I would do the same for them if they ever needed it.

I've always been a positive person,but we all stumble sometimes. I feel as if the closer we get to God,the more satan tries to tempt us and cause us to fall. I've had my share of rough times,and more so recently over the past year. But one thing I've noticed,my lack of friends is showing me the few genuine people I can count on. Not to put my faith in,but to know I can come to them and ask for prayer.

"So encourage each other and build each other up"(1 Thessalonians 5:11),is my verse for the day. I always try to do this,but I don't do it with everyone. There are people that I've tried and tried to encourage and they don't want it,so I tend to move on. Today,I want to encourage everyone to encourage someone else. Joy and hope and peace are all addicting. Once you have it,you want more. You don't just have it one day and say,meh...it was ok. People love to be happy and hopeful,so I want to share that with everyone I see today.

Like I said yesterday,you can be an encouragment without even speaking a word. Just from how people see you act or what you do can really make an impact in someone,and that may cause them to mimic that aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment