Tuesday, April 12, 2011

P13

I think about how fortunate I am on so many levels,but never actually realize it. I know everything there is to know,yet I don't apply it to my life. I have all the answers,but I don't use it ace the test of life.

People who actually have a relationship with God have already won. There's a song by Seven Stories Up I really like,and a lyric from it is "All you have to do is stand up and join the fight,and live like you've already won." We don't need to worry about anything if we've already done our part in accepting Jesus as our Savior. We're equipped with everything we will ever need. When we have Jesus in our hearts,we're "like trees planted along the riverbank,bearing fruit each season.Their leaves never wither,and they prosper in all they do."(Psalm 1:3)

I feel like I always have to turn to Philippians 4:6 and remind myself every single day not to worry about anything and to just pray about everything. Truly dwelling on that verse will do exactly what the following verse says,it gives us peace that passes any understanding. God will take always take care of us,He is always with us,and He is always for us. Let that brighten up your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment