Tuesday, April 26, 2011

426

Never in a million years did I ever think I could hear something that would make me ponder and want to develop my relationship more with God...from a reality show on Bravo.

I watch Millionaire Matchmaker just because it's funny and almost ridiculous how people treat what they think is "love". The host said something that made me think today,which is kinda weird seeing as it's the most shallow show on television. She said,"Love is like a flower. You have to water it everyday and care for it,otherwise it'll die." That made me think about relationships and dating and so on,but it clicked with my relationship with God. People call themselves "Christians" all the time,even on this show,but when was the last time they spent time growing in it?

It made me think,that I really need to put effort into it daily to keep it alive and healthy;we all do. If we don't,it can get boring and might even seem pointless if it gets bad enough. If God is always with us,why can't we always be with Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment