Sunday, April 10, 2011

E431

I'm probably the last person in the world that should be talking about "letting things go" because I don't remember the last time I honestly did.

I'm learning to see garbage in life as chances to rise above and to grow stronger in whatever it is I'm dealing with. Ephesians has been following me everywhere I go lately. No matter what,I see a verse from it,so I gave in and read. 4:31-32 really hit a homer with me,"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

I have a huge problem with people,more so self-righteous and judgemental people...it's even worse when they're both. I've been knee deep in people like that in the past few weeks and I'm getting tested every second with them. Well,I've been failing a lot. I get so angry sometimes that I scare myself,so I'm learning to let it go and it's been a challenge.

God says to forgive them and let it go,so why not do it? Holding on to things will only bring you down. I honestly believe He will always take care of me and my problems,and the same goes for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment