Saturday, April 30, 2011

P11824

I like thinking that each day I'm alive is a privelage. To think that today didn't have to happen if God didn't want it to. He's in control of everything,and He could have taken me home or come back today,but He didn't. Each day neither of those happen,I feel like I'm here for a reason...regardless of what's going on that day.

I think we take each day for granted. Seriously,how many people wake up and immediately thank God for letting them wake up and live another day? I don't because I'm one of those people,it's something I don't think about every second,even though I should. David writes,"Today is the day that the Lord has made,I will rejoice and be glad in it."(Psalm 118:24). I love that,because he isn't just glad that God made today,he's glad that we have reasons to rejoice as well,kind of a two for one deal.

Whether you read that verse in the morning,noon,or night;be glad and rejoice that you're here for enough reason for God to make another day for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment