Saturday, April 2, 2011

M183

"You'll never see the sunrise if you're always looking to the west."-Japanese Proverb

I love that because life is pretty simple;it's so simple that by simply looking the wrong way you can miss something. I apply that to everything from the sun rising,to God. I'm a realist,I don't believe a lot of crap and normally have to have proof before I believe something...I don't know how I have faith sometimes.

Jesus says it in an awesome way. You gotta believe like a kid. You could tell a kid that the moon is made of cheese and they'd believe it. God and His infinite plans are the same. They aren't a lie,we just can't physically comprehend it at a mature age,so we have to think like a child. Matthew 18:3 simply says,"And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

I never had problems with it as a kid,but as I grew up,I didn't doubt it...but I was confused. Confusion led to anger,anger led to fear,and so on. Lately though,my faith has surpassed my own thinking and led to me a form of peace that I don't ever remember. My thinking is going back to that of when I was a child. I still take everything literally,but I don't put any limits on God. It's that simple now,fact only can go so far,then faith kicks in.

If you ever have a problem with believing God for something,change for your faith to what a child believes...you'll see God do things you could never have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment