Wednesday, April 6, 2011

M73

I'm being tested a lot lately,mostly with people. I just don't care for a lot lately. I'm tired of them,to be honest.

Last night was quite the evening,and I was reminded of a lot of things in the midst of some drama. Some people are on high horses and it's kind of ridiculous. I don't get how people can talk down to others because they think they're high,mighty and perfect. While this was going on last night,I was reminded of an awesome verse in Matthew 7. In verse 3,Jesus simply says,"Why are you worried about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own?" That verse is so true. We have no right to cast a stone while we're just as wrong if not even more.

I've had a lot of chances to argue lately,but I've been passing on most. I see no point in it. I'd rather live,I want to say harmoniously,but I'm not a hippie...I just don't like fighting. I can't stand when people have nothing better to do than to try and bring people down. All I know is that God allows it to strengthen us and make us more reliant on Him during the not so pleasant times.

No comments:

Post a Comment