Thursday, April 21, 2011

2C98

At times,I feel like I have nothing. Even though I'm blessed beyond any word can begin to describe,I still get the sense that I don't have all that I need. Like my car has a problem,but I don't have the money to fix it,that to me is a "need". I put that in quotes because I don't think God sees it the same.

We're always going to have all that God feels we should have. Of course,He knows what's best for us at all times. But when it comes to certain physical things,I don't know how far that works. 2 Corinthians 9:8 says,"And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." I love that,because to me it says that if you have the drive and ambitions to do good things,God will give you what you need to accomplish them. But when He doesn't provide,it almost seems like He might trying to tell me something else regarding my problem.

I've seen God do this,countless times. I've seen the greatest,most perfect chances in life get crushed because of Him not providing;but afterwards I saw it wasn't meant to be. I've also seen things that I didn't think I need or wanted to do get served to me on a silver platter when it seemed absolutely impossible. He knows what's best,He always makes a way when there isn't.

I think our problem,is that we limit God. We can only go off what we see. The difference is,we live in natural,when our God is supernatural.

"What is impossible with men is possible with God."-Luke 18:27

No comments:

Post a Comment