Thursday, April 7, 2011

P1717

These days,genuine people are hard to come by. People that will stick through anything with you,or even be there in an instant if you ever need them are rare.

I'm an only child,so growing up was kinda quiet and at sometimes boring. I've known people my entire life that are family-ish,but few that feel like family. I've only met a few people who I fully trust and that kinda bums me out. Proverbs has a lot of great verses on friendship and brotherhood.Proverbs 17:17 says, "A friend loves at all times,and a brother is born for adversity." When I read that,I think back to the times in life when I was in trouble and remember those few people who were there for me. My two closest guy friends feel like brothers. They've helped me out in the hardest of times and I love them to death for it. I'm truly blessed.

I truly believe God puts people in our lives to help us out each day. Whether it be financially,spiritually or physically. God lines up people to come across our path or even walk it with us at just the right times. Make sure you appreciate those who stick by you and do the same for them,they might need you someday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment