Monday, April 11, 2011

411

I don't have a verse today,just some thoughts to reflect on:

Over the past week,I've seen the greatest things become the worst,and the worst become the greatest. I can't emphasize enough how great it is to know that God works everything together for good. Yes,even death,illness and heartache. But one thing He does,is He reroutes a path I'm on. I could be cruising along everything going great and then all of the sudden I'm instantly turned upside down and going somewhere else or doing another thing.

God blesses me so much when He helps me dodge bullets. If I never had another thing,I'd still be content and grateful for all the horrible things He's helped me avoid. I've seen first hand God's power and care for me. I've seen things ripped away from me or dreams shattered,only to see it workout for my own good.

One thing I want to dwell on,is that God really knows what He's doing. It's hard to think about sometimes and you always want to be in the drivers seat,but it's worth surrendering. He's never once forsaken me,and won't forsake you. The only thing in life that will ever be shot down is your own will. Anything of God will prosper and provide the greatest and unfathomable blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment