Tuesday, April 5, 2011

P1052

As I sit outside in the warm sunshine,I'm reading and listening to Five Iron Frenzy,just dwelling on how blessed I am. I don't have a lot of money,I don't have a fancy car,and my health lacks in a lot of categories. But I realize something,I have a roof over my head. I don't miss meals. I have clothes,television,people who love me and a Savior...I'm the richest guy in the world in my own mind.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow,praise Him all creatures here below,praise Him above ye heavenly host,praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

That's been on repeat in my head all morning. I have so many reasons to praise God today and everyday. I take everything He's given me for granted and the thought kinda kills me,but I realize it now more than ever. People are dying of cancer,people don't have heat or food to eat...and I'm complaining over a kidney stone? I really feel like kicking my own butt today.

Sing to Him, sing praises to Him;
tell of all His wondrous works!
-Psalm 105:2

That's what I'm doing today,and I'm going to try my hardest to do everyday. We are all so blessed,even in ways we can't see it. Forget the bad and dwell on the good today. God is working out everything for good in your life at this moment,so give Him some praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment