Wednesday, April 6, 2011

L631

I'm no saint,but one thing I've always remembered was to treat other people the way I wanted to be treated. It's a sad day when you realize the world doesn't see it the same.

I'm extremely tired,but I can't sleep. I've got so much crud on my mind that I'll never doze off. I normally write in the morning,but this is something that's just rattling my mind straight. Why don't people follow that rule anymore? Like I said,I'm far from anything close to perfect,but the last thing I ever do is treat someone poorly. Luke 6:31 is where that motto came from,seeing as the verse clearly says,"Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Now,I'm pretty sure you and I both want to be treated good,right? So this verse says to treat other people,like you want to be treated. If you want to be treated like a king,treat other people the same way. Now,where's the hard part in all of this? I feel like a rocket scientist being able to comprehend it. I guess I'm just angry with how people have been towards me lately when all I do is treat people better than they deserve. It's something God and I have been battling for I guess. It's hard to let go of someone being mean or rude to you,but as followers of Jesus,it's out duty to turn the other cheek. To still treat them the way you'd expect to be,even if that's not what they're giving you.

I'm going to spend my night praying for this garbage to go away. It's really been taking a toll on me emotionally and physically. If you have something similar going on,release it to God. Cast all your cares on Him because He cares for us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment