Saturday, March 5, 2011

G69

I have no mess of emotions and interpretations of verses to spill out today. I just wanted to share my devotional this morning. Just a verse,and a poem.

"Let us not become weary in doing good,for at the proper time we will reap a harvesy if we do not give up."-Galatians 6:9

"In the bitter waves of woe,
Beaten and tossed about;
By the sullen winds that blow,
From the desolate shores of doubt.

When the anchors that faith has cast,
Are dragging in the gale;
I am quietly holding fast,
To the things that cannot fail.

And fierce though the fiends may fight,
And long though the angels hide;
I know that truth and right,
Have the universe on their side.

And that somewhere beyond the stars,
Is a love better than fate;
When the night unlocks her bars,
I will see Him and I will wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment