Thursday, March 10, 2011

I54:17

God really likes to emphasize things to us. Whether it be His love,His protection,anything...He kinda likes to ram it down our throats. I don't mean that in a bad way at all,but He wants to make it clear.

Two verses I love reading when I feel "defeated",in a way, are Isaiah 54:17A "No weapon forged against you will ever prevail",and Romans 8:31B "If our God is for us,then who could be against us?"

Take a second,and read those over again. Those two verses pretty much say plain and simple,that God has your back. There's no way around it. If God is on our side,who in their right mind would ever be against that?! Also,that nothing in this world could prosper against you for evil. I don't know how that makes you feel,but it kinda jacks me up. I actually get excited. My mood goes from depressed to impressed. Knowing the Creator of the universe is looking out for me enough to say,"I got your back",that should strip you of any fear you could possibly imagine.

Remember those two verses anytime you feel like you haven't won,or the world is out to get you. I know I feel that a lot if I let my mind drift. Yet,as soon as those words come out of my mouth,I'm unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment