Monday, March 21, 2011

P1061

In life,everyday is different. We could wake up to bad news,or clear and sunny day. How we go about that day,regardless of what we're dealt,is up to us.

I have a lot of bad days. I tend to let the world drag me down more than anyone should ever allow,but I'm human. I was made to learn and apply what I learn to my life to better it. One thing that can always get me out of a certain funk;is to stop and just remember the love I have. Yeah,the love of my friends,family or girlfriend is great...not a whole lot of other things feel better,but that's just for now. God's love is forever. I can't comprehend it and it bugs me since I love to understand things otherwise I get irritated,but I believe it. I feel it. I know it. I try to show it.

Psalm 106:1 says,(if you know Chris Tomlin's "Forever",then you know it already)"Give thanks to the Lord,for He is good. His love endures forever." I love the word endure. I think of endurance and imagine some intense moment when everything is caving yet you're pulling through regardless because you have something on the other end waiting for you. His love makes it past all the crap of this world. No matter where you are or what you're doing,His love is there.

Try and show His love to those who don't know it. Unconditional love is a rare thing,but in the midst of it,there's nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment