Wednesday, March 9, 2011

P5522

Think about the times in your life when you've had massive burdens weighing you down. Whether it be bills,medical problems,relationship issues,and so on. Now,think about when you overcame them,did you feel relived or stronger or at peace? I truly believe that God floods our lives with crap intentionally. When you're at rock bottom,you can only look up. When you're at your worst and lowest point,you can only look to the better.

God allows trials to build us up,not bring us down. They might do that for a while,until you pull your head out and realize that our God has only good plans for us. I can think of times when I lost a job,or a relationship went bad...because I wasn't relying on God. He's jealous for me,and for you. So,if it takes Him steering a storm into your path to get your attention,He'll do it.

I was reading something this morning and they mention Psalm 55:22,"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you;He will never let the righteous be shaken." Pretty cool to think that He cares about you to say,"Give Me all the crap in your life,I'll deal with it." There are several times in the Bible that He says stuff like that. In 1 Peter 5:7,"Cast all your cares on Him,for He cares for you",two examples...need more?Open your Bible and soak up all the love that Dude is trying to pour out to you. He LOVES you enough to ask for your problems. He LOVES you enough to send His son to die for you.

I can't count how many times I forget this daily. I have "Jesus Loves Me" tattooed on my wrist,and I still forget it. Once you accept that,and try to fully understand it,thing's will change. You'll see trials as rewards,because if you pass it,you've scored. All things will come together for your own good here. Death, heartbreak, poverty... it'll all lead to some good. We may not understand it,but I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment