Monday, March 28, 2011

M923

How often do you limit God? Honestly? I do it daily,several times daily. I'm so use to my minimal and "natural" thinking,that I don't remember that I belong to a "supernatural" God. He spoke,just said words,and everything came from that...do you think He wouldn't do the same thing in a situation of yours?

I look at my dreams and goals,and tend to think a lot,if not all of them,are impossible. I kept that same mentality until I read Mark 9:23,it says, "Jesus said,'Everything is possible for one who believes." Not just one thing,or a couple,He said everything.

So the next time you believe something can't change for you,or your dream may be dying,remember that God has no limits. He can speak and your world can change in an instant,all you have to do is believe He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment