Thursday, March 24, 2011

P1186

We,as humans,can concoct some of the most illegitimate fears. I know I've had my fair share of them growing up,but the more I actually understand God's promises,the fewer they seem. I'm really starting to think that God doesn't want us to ever be afraid because He's with is...I think I just read that for the 20th time in His word.

In Psalm,David is one happy dude. He had his ups and downs,but if you've ever read even any part of it,you know He was faithful to God,and He knew God was faithful to him. In Chapter 118:6 it says,"The Lord is with me,I will not be afraid." I think that is one of the most expressed things in the Bible. God REALLY wants us to not be afraid. I said something this morning,and it applies to this as well...
"When you're worried,you aren't trusting God. When you're scared,you aren't believing God is with you. When you're nervous,you aren't accepting God's promise of peace."

In a world that's in the fast lane to Hell,don't worry about anything! No matter what the world throws at us,we're gonna be alright! God's got the best intentions for you and me,and all He asks for in return is your faith in trusting Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment