Friday, March 4, 2011

P1361

I really don't know what to write about today. Today I feel different. I was up all night in the most awful pain I have ever experienced in my life. More prayers were screamed last night than ever before. Having kidney stones seems to be the most pointless thing God could use for any glory. He says that all things will come together for good,so how do those fit in there?And mosquitoes.

I have a picture in my room of an Ichthus and in the background of it is Psalm 136:1. It reads,"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever." I found myself laying in bed,it tears,singing that ("Forever"-Chris Tomlin). I have no clue as to why anyone in their right mind would praise God during such an awful time...but that's what He wants. Why though?

In the midst of our pain,God is good. In the midst of our joy,God is still good. He always loves us. Whether you have just won the lottery,or you're in the hospital dying of cancer;God loves you just the same. His love does amazing things in the darkest of situations,even if it seems wrong and unjust. It always seems like the strongest people suffer the hardest trials and tribulations(Read James 1:2).

It's probably the hardest thing to understand,but I'm trying it. The next time you face some sort of trial or pain or anything negative,praise God during it. Complaining and worrying won't do anything except make your situation worse. Give thanks to God,because He's always good,and His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment